Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"Mad King" Tweets

About to head out the door to San Antonio for a week of rehearsals with SOLI Chamber Ensemble, leading up to our two performances of Peter Maxwell Davies's Eight Songs for a Mad King next Tuesday and Wednesday (May 26 and 27). While our rehearsals are closed to the general public, I thought it might be nice to give you all a little glimpse of the insanity that is this piece before we open next Tuesday night. Throughout the course of these rehearsals, I'll be posting frequent updates (as frequent as possible, anyway) about our progress on this seminal twentieth-century work on my Twitter page: http://twitter.com/brettwmitchell.  Stay tuned, and enjoy!

1 comment:

laanba said...

Sounds fun. I always like to get a peek behind the scenes. I'll be following along on Twitter.